Virtual Social Currencies for Unemployed People: Social Networks and Job Market Access
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maëlle Della Peruta & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Virtual social currencies for unemployed people: social networks and job market access," Working Papers halshs-00856480, HAL.
- Maëlle Della Peruta & Dominique Torre, 2015. "Virtual social currencies for unemployed people: social networks and job market access," Post-Print halshs-01298419, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Desjardins & Arne Jonas Warnke, 2012.
"Ageing and Skills: A Review and Analysis of Skill Gain and Skill Loss Over the Lifespan and Over Time,"
OECD Education Working Papers
72, OECD Publishing.
- Desjardins, Richard & Warnke, Arne Jonas, 2012. "Ageing and Skills: A Review and Analysis of Skill Gain and Skill Loss Over the Lifespan and Over Time," EconStor Preprints 57089, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Per-Anders Edin & Magnus Gustavsson, 2008.
"Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2004. "Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation," Working Paper Series 2004:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Time out of work and skill depreciation," Working Paper Series 2005:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P., 2002.
"The search for success: do the unemployed find stable employment?,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 717-735, December.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2000. "The search for success: do the unemployed find stable employment?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2009.
"Contraintes Et Choix Organisationnels Dans Les Dispositifs De Monnaies Sociales,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(4), pages 547-577, December.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2009. "Contraintes et choix organisationnels dans les dispositifs de monnaies sociales," Post-Print halshs-00709199, HAL.
- Yves Bourdet & Inga Persson, 1991. "Chômage des jeunes et fonctionnement du marché du travail : les cas français et suédois," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 249(1), pages 39-51.
- Yves Bourdet & Inga Persson, 1991. "Politique de l'emploi et durée du chômage : une comparaison franco-suédoise," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 65-92.
- C C Williams, 1996.
"Local exchange and trading systems: a new source of work and credit for the poor and unemployed?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(8), pages 1395-1415, August.
- C C Williams, 1996. "Local Exchange and Trading Systems: A New Source of Work and Credit for the Poor and Unemployed?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(8), pages 1395-1415, August.
- Gomez, Georgina M. & Helmsing, A.H.J., 2008. "Selective Spatial Closure and Local Economic Development: What Do We Learn from the Argentine Local Currency Systems?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2489-2511, November.
- M.S. Peacock, 2000. "Local Exchange Trading Systems: A Solution to the Employment Dilemma?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Licht, Georg & Steiner, Viktor, 1993. "Testing for state dependence effects in a dynamic model of male unemployment behaviour," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Loss of Skill During Unemployment and the Persistence of Employment Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1371-1391.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Boik, 2014. "First Microsimulation Model of a LEDDA Community Currency-Dollar Economy," Working Paper 0001, Principled Societies Project, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial currencies; complementary currencies; unemployment; informal sector;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2014-05-24 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2014-05-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .