Report NEP-IUE-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo A. Garcia, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Lvel for Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011213, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Alan Finkelstein-Shapiro & Miguel Sarzosa, 2012. "Unemployement Protection for Informal Workers in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80559, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Emilio Espino & Juan M. Sánchez, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance in High Informality Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80859, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Néstor Gandelman & Alejandro Rasteletti, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Sector Informality and Firm Investments: Evidence from a Panel of Uruguayan Firms," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80681, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Emilio Espino & Martín González Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82531, Inter-American Development Bank.
- John T. Revesz, 2014. "A computational model of optimal commodity taxation," Public Finance Research Papers 4, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Roberto Steiner, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Growth in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 84313, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Haki Pamuk & Burak R. Uras, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Saving Practices and Reinvestment: Theory and Evidence from Tanzanian MSEs," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, "undated". "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," Working Paper 168026, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Maëlle Della Peruta & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Virtual Social Currencies for Unemployed People: Social Networks and Job Market Access," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Sebastián Galiani & Marcela Meléndez Arjona, 2013. "Lecciones a partir de experimentos de formalización empresarial," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 81819, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César Augusto MERCHÁN HERNÁNDEZ, 2014. "Sector rural colombiano: Dinámica laboral y opciones de afiliación a la seguridad social," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011211, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.