Agreeing To Disagree: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Hanson, 2003. "For Bayesian Wannabes, Are Disagreements Not About Information?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 105-123, March.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016.
"Striving for balance in economics: Towards a theory of the social determination of behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PB), pages 25-57.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "Striving for Balance in Economics: Towards a Theory of the Social Determination of Behavior," NBER Working Papers 21823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoff,Karla & Stiglitz,Joseph E., 2016. "Striving for balance in economics : towards a theory of the social determination of behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7537, The World Bank.
- Jean Baccelli, 2015. "Do Bets Reveal Beliefs?," Post-Print hal-01462293, HAL.
- Samet, Dov, 2010. "Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 169-174, May.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2016. "Counterfactuals in “agreeing to disagree” type results," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 125-133.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Thakor, Anjan, 2003.
"The Economic Value of Flexibility When There is Disagreement,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Anjan V. Thakor, 2003. "The Economic Value of Flexibility when there is Disagreement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-002/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bach, Christian W. & Perea, Andrés, 2013. "Agreeing to disagree with lexicographic prior beliefs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 129-133.
- Dominiak, Adam & Lefort, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "“Agreeing to disagree” type results under ambiguity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 119-129.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldec:97-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .