Long-Term Drivers of Food and Nutrition Security
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, T. Edward & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie C., 2017.
"A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices:,"
IFPRI book chapters, in: Bouët, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David (ed.), Agriculture, development, and the global trading system: 2000– 2015, chapter 11,
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edward Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie, 2011. "A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 545-561, October.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin & Vlad Manole, 2005.
"Choosing formulas for market access negotiations: efficiency and market access considerations,"
Chapters, in: Sisira Jayasuriya (ed.), Trade Policy Reforms and Development, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manole, Vlad & Martin, Will & Francois, Joseph, 2005. "Choosing formulas for market access negotiation : efficiency and market access considerations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3474, The World Bank.
- repec:fpr:resrep:2012ghienglish is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Economics of export taxation in a context of food crisis," IFPRI discussion papers 994, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Venkat, Kumar, 2012. "The Climate Change and Economic Impacts of Food Waste in the United States," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4), pages 1-16, April.
- repec:fpr:export:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Wiesmann, Doris & Fritschel, Heidi & Badiane, Ousmane & Torero, Maximo & Yohannes, Yisehac & Thompson, Jennifer & vo, 2012. "2012 Global hunger index: The challenege of hunger: ensuring sustainable food security under land, water, and energy stresses," Issue briefs 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fpr:ifprib:2012ghienglish is not listed on IDEAS
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Wiesmann, Doris & Fritschel, Heidi & Badiane, Ousmane & Torero, Maximo & Yohannes, Yisehac & Thompson, Jennifer & vo, 2012. "2012 Global hunger index: the challenge of hunger: Ensuring sustainable food security under land, water, and energy stresses," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 2012 GHI English.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2014. "Determinants of food availability and access in Ghana: what can we learn beyond the regression results?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(3), pages 1-12, December.
- van Dijk, Michiel & Gramberger, Marc & Laborde, David & Mandryk, Maryia & Shutes, Lindsay & Stehfest, Elke & Valin, Hugo & Zellmer, Katharina, 2015. "Scenarios to explore global food security up to 2050: Development process," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212624, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rutten, Martine & Achterbosch, Thom J. & de Boer, Imke J.M. & Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Geleijnse, Johanna M. & Havlík, Petr & Heckelei, Thomas & Ingram, John & Leip, Adrian & Marette, Stéphan & van Me, 2018. "Metrics, models and foresight for European sustainable food and nutrition security: The vision of the SUSFANS project," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 45-57.
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-02-11 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsc:fspubl:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara van der Hout) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barbara van der Hout to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ledlonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.