Implications of the Doha market access proposals for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2011. "Implications of the Doha market access proposals for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5679, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6889, July.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2010.
"Eight Years of Doha Trade Talks: Where Do We Stand?,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 11(2).
- Antoine Bouet & David Laborde, 2010. "Eight years of Doha trade talks : where do we stand," Working Papers hal-00637589, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2013.
"Estimating Effects of Price-Distorting Policies Using Alternative Distortions Databases,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2012. "Estimating effects of price-distorting policies using alternative distortions databases," CEPR Discussion Papers 9083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2012. "Estimating Effects of Price-distorting Policies Using Alternative Distortions Databases," Departmental Working Papers 2012-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:147-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Matthews, 2014.
"Doha negotiations on agriculture and future of the WTO multilateral Trade System,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Matthews, Alan, 2013. "DOHA Negotiations on Agriculture and Future of the WTO Multilateral Trade System," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160370, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2011. "The WTO and the Doha Round: Walking on Two Legs," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 68, pages 1-6, October.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2014. "Supply Chains, Mega-Regionals and Multilateralism: A Road Map for the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/27, European University Institute.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2014.
"Sustaining multilateral trade cooperation in a multipolar world economy,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 241-260, June.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "Sustaining Multilateral Trade Cooperation in a Multipolar World Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/86, European University Institute.
- Frank Vöhringer & Jean-Marie Grether & Nicole A. Mathys, 2013. "Trade and Climate Policies: Do Emissions from International Transport Matter?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 280-302, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:11:y:2012:i:01:p:1-25_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.