2012 Global hunger index: the challenge of hunger: Ensuring sustainable food security under land, water, and energy stresses
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI books with number 2012 GHI English and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Shemyakina, Olga N., 2014. "Armed conflict, household victimization, and child health in Côte d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 237-255.
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga N. Shemyakina, 2012. "Armed Conflict, Household Victimization, and Child Health in Côte d'Ivoire," HiCN Working Papers 115, Households in Conflict Network.
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga N. Shemyakina, 2012. "Armed conflict, household victimization, and child health in Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers 245, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Torero, Maximo & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Fritschel, Heidi & Wiesmann, Doris & Yohannes, Yisehac & Schofield, Lilly & von Oppeln, Constanze, 2011. "2011 Global Hunger Index: The Challenge of Hunger: Taming price spikes and excessive food price volatility," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 2011 GHI English.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:fpr:export:68 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Braun, Joachim & Ruel, Marie & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "Accelerating progress toward reducing child malnutrition in India: A concept for action," Research briefs 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Trommlerova, Sofia Karina, 2012. "What has driven the decline of infant mortality in Kenya ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6057, The World Bank.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim & De Pinto, Alessandro, 2011. "Economics of land degradation: The costs of action versus inaction," Issue briefs 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Headey, Derek D. & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "Agriculture, Income, and Nutrition Linkages in India: Insights from a Nationally Representative Survey:," IFPRI discussion papers 1195, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Ringler, Claudia & Okoba, Barrack & Koo, Jawoo & Herrero, Mario & Silvestri, Silvia, 2011. "Agricultural management for climate change adaptation, greenhouse gas mitigation, and agricultural productivity: Insights from Kenya," IFPRI discussion papers 1098, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marenya, Paswel & Nkonya, Ephraim & Xiong, Wei & Deustua, Jose & Kato, Edward, 2012. "Which policy would work better for improved soil fertility management in sub-Saharan Africa, fertilizer subsidies or carbon credits?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 162-172. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)