2015 Indice de la faim dans le monde: Conflict armés et le défi de la faim
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clionadh Raleigh & Dominic Kniveton, 2012. "Come rain or shine: An analysis of conflict and climate variability in East Africa," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 49(1), pages 51-64, January.
- Mejía Acosta, Andrés & Haddad, Lawrence, 2014. "The politics of success in the fight against malnutrition in Peru," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 26-35.
- Jean-François Maystadt & Margherita Calderone & Liangzhi You, 2015.
"Local warming and violent conflict in North and South Sudan,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 649-671.
- Margherita Calderone & Jean-Francois Maystadt & Liangzhi You, 2013. "Local Warming and Violent Conflict in North and South Sudan," HiCN Working Papers 149, Households in Conflict Network.
- Margherita Calderone & Jean-Francois Maystadt & Liangzhi You, 2013. "Local Warming and Violent Conflict in North and South Sudan," LICOS Discussion Papers 33513, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Calderone, Margherita & Maystadt, Jean-Francois & You, Liangzhi, 2013. "Local Warming and Violent Conflict in North and South Sudan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1276, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cecilia Rocha, 2009. "Developments in National Policies for Food and Nutrition Security in Brazil," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 27(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- Jean-FranÃ§ois Maystadt & Olivier Ecker, 2014. "Extreme Weather and Civil War: Does Drought Fuel Conflict in Somalia through Livestock Price Shocks?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1157-1182.
- Dyson, Tim & O Grada, Cormac (ed.), 2002. "Famine Demography: Perspectives from the Past and Present," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199251919.
- Rasmi, Avula & Kadiyala, Suneetha & Singh, Kavita & Menon, Purnima, 2013. "The operational evidence base for delivering direct nutrition interventions in India: A desk review:," IFPRI discussion papers 1299, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 2001. "The curse of natural resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 827-838, May.
More about this item
Keywordshunger; nutrition; undernutrition; malnutrition; wasting; stunting; child mortality; children; underweight; obesity; famine; food security; nutrition security; food supply; food consumption; food production; agricultural policies; indicators; conflict; civil wars; migration; refugees; sustainable development goal; sustainability; developing countries; developed countries; industrialized countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:9780896299665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.