What has driven the decline of infant mortality in Kenya ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2014.
"Evaluating the Effects of Large-Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 13-57
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," Working Papers 2010-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," NBER Working Papers 16069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Jann, 2008.
"A Stata implementation of the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition,"
ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers
5, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology, revised 14 May 2008.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "OAXACA: Stata module to compute the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition," Statistical Software Components S456936, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 25 Aug 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Early Child and Children's Health; Adolescent Health; Disease Control&Prevention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-05-15 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2012-05-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2012-05-15 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.