Report NEP-HEA-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "On the reliability of self-reported health: Evidence from Albanian data," Working Papers hal-00694448, HAL.
- Christian Ben Lakhdar & Grégoire Cauchie & Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "The role of family incomes in cigarette smoking: Evidence from French students," Working Papers hal-00694336, HAL.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2012. "Is Recipiency of Disability Pension Hereditary?," Working Papers in Economics 07/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Rieck, Karsten Marshall E. & Telle, Kjetil, 2012. "Sick Leave Before, During and After Pregnancy," Working Papers in Economics 06/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Engström, Per & Hägglund, Pathric & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Early interventions and disability insurance: experience from a field experiment," Working Paper Series 2012:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Claudine de Meijer & Marc Koopmanschap & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2012. "Health Expenditure Growth: Looking beyond the Average through Decomposition of the Full Distribution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-051/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard Russo & Jaclyn R.K. Lindo & Sang-Hyop Lee & Rui Wang & Thamana Lekprichakul & Abdul Jabbar, 2012. "The Impact of State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) Expansion on Health Insurance Coverage in Hawaii," Working Papers 201208, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Duggan, Mark & Goyal, Aparajita, 2012. "Pharmaceutical patents and prices : a preliminary empirical assessment using data from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6063, The World Bank.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Trommlerova, Sofia Karina, 2012. "What has driven the decline of infant mortality in Kenya ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6057, The World Bank.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2012. "Women in cabinet and public health spending: Evidence across countries," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-574, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chalkley, Martin & Wang, Shaolin & Tilley, Colin, 2011. "Comparing the treatment provided by migrant and nonmigrant health professionals: dentists in Scotland," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Johannes Spinnewijn, 2012. "Heterogeneity, Demand for Insurance and Adverse Selection," CEP Discussion Papers dp1142, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Eduardo Lora, 2011. "Health Perceptions in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4757, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marian Meller & Stephan Litschig, 2013. "Saving Lives: Evidence from a Conditional Food Supplementation Program," Working Papers 609, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2012. "Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market," Working Papers 619, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Marcelo Soto, 2011. "Seeds of hope: Assessing the effect of development aid on the reduction of child mortality," Working Papers 591, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Marcelo Soto, 2012. "Measuring the Child Mortality Impact of Official Aid for Fighting Infectious Diseases, 2000-2010," Working Papers 616, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, "undated". "Remedies for Sick Insurance," Working Papers 620, Barcelona School of Economics.