Improving diet quality and micronutrient nutrition: Homestead food production in Bangladesh
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- Steve Wiggins & Sharada Keats, 2016. "Smallholder Agricultureâ€™s Contribution to Better Nutrition," Working Papers id:11292, eSocialSciences.
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John, 2016.
"Agriculture, nutrition and the green revolution in Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 122-131.
- Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur & Kennedy, Adam & Diao, Xinshen 22905, 2011. "Making agriculture pro-nutrition: Opportunities in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mwangi, Edina Metili & Yu, Bingxin, 2015. "Agricultural diversification and Land use patterns in Southeast Asia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211864, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview," IFPRI discussion papers 1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2012. "Reshaping agriculture for nutrition and health: An IFPRI 2020 book," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 2020 Conference Book.
- Mara van den Bold & Andrew Dillon & Deanna Olney & Marcellin Ouedraogo & Abdoulaye Pedehombga & Agnes Quisumbing, 2015. "Can Integrated Agriculture-Nutrition Programmes Change Gender Norms on Land and Asset Ownership? Evidence from Burkina Faso," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(9), pages 1155-1174, September.
- van den Bold, Mara & Pedehombga, Abdoulaye & OuÃ©draogo, Marcellin & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Olney, Deanna K., 2013. "Can integrated agriculture-nutrition programs change gender norms on land and asset ownership? Evidence from Burkina Faso:," IFPRI discussion papers 1315, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Domènech, Laia, 2015. "Is reliable water access the solution to undernutrition? A review of the potential of irrigation to solve nutrition and gender gaps in Africa South of the Sahara:," IFPRI discussion papers 1428, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otterbach, Steffen & Rogan, Michael, 2017. "Spatial Differences in Stunting and Household Agricultural Production in South Africa: (Re-)Examining the Links Using National Panel Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Bold, Mara & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Gillespie, Stuart, 2013. "Womenâ€™s empowerment and nutrition: An evidence review:," IFPRI discussion papers 1294, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2015. "Farm Production Diversity and Dietary Diversity in Developing Countries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed