Improving diet quality and micronutrient nutrition: Homestead food production in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John, 2016.
"Agriculture, nutrition and the green revolution in Bangladesh,"
Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 122-131.
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John F., 2015. "Agriculture, nutrition, and the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1423, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badrun Nessa Ahmed & Hermann Waibel, 2019. "The role of homestead fish ponds for household nutrition security in Bangladesh," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(4), pages 835-854, August.
- Otterbach, Steffen & Rogan, Michael, 2017. "Spatial Differences in Stunting and Household Agricultural Production in South Africa: (Re-)Examining the Links Using National Panel Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11008, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- van den Bold, Mara & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Gillespie, Stuart, 2013. "Womenâ€™s empowerment and nutrition: An evidence review:," IFPRI discussion papers 1294, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mwangi, Edina Metili & Yu, Bingxin, 2015. "Agricultural diversification and Land use patterns in Southeast Asia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211864, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mara van den Bold & Andrew Dillon & Deanna Olney & Marcellin Ouedraogo & Abdoulaye Pedehombga & Agnes Quisumbing, 2015.
"Can Integrated Agriculture-Nutrition Programmes Change Gender Norms on Land and Asset Ownership? Evidence from Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(9), pages 1155-1174, September.
- van den Bold, Mara & Pedehombga, Abdoulaye & OuÃ©draogo, Marcellin & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Olney, Deanna K., 2013. "Can integrated agriculture-nutrition programs change gender norms on land and asset ownership? Evidence from Burkina Faso:," IFPRI discussion papers 1315, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur & Kennedy, Adam & Diao, Xinshen 22905, 2011. "Making agriculture pro-nutrition: Opportunities in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- DomÃ¨nech, Laia, 2015. "Is reliable water access the solution to undernutrition? A review of the potential of irrigation to solve nutrition and gender gaps in Africa South of the Sahara:," IFPRI discussion papers 1428, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Taboka, Sekgopa Kealeboga, 2016. "Evaluation Of The Impact Of Backyard Gardens On Household Incomes In Southern District, Botswana," Research Theses 265674, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2015. "Farm Production Diversity and Dietary Diversity in Developing Countries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011.
"Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview," IFPRI discussion papers 1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nordhagen, Stella & Nielsen, Jennifer & van Mourik, Tom & Smith, Erin & Klemm, Rolf, 2019. "Fostering CHANGE: Lessons from implementing a multi-country, multi-sector nutrition-sensitive agriculture project," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2012. "Reshaping agriculture for nutrition and health: An IFPRI 2020 book," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 2020 Conference Book, December.
- Vilain, C. & Baran, E., 2016. "Nutritional and health value of fish: the case of Cambodia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40693, July.
- Andrews, Sheeba & Kannan, Elumalai, 2016. "Land use under homestead in Kerala: The status of homestead cultivation from a village study," Working Papers 369, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Steve Wiggins & Sharada Keats, 2016. "Smallholder Agricultureâ€™s Contribution to Better Nutrition," Working Papers id:11292, eSocialSciences.
- Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Mullally, Conner C. & Rahman, M. Wakilur, 2018. "Behavioral Nudges and Nutrition Education in Bangladesh: Experimental Evidence Comparing Food Choices in a Lab Setting to Decisions at Home," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274134, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stepha McMullin & Ken Njogu & Brendah Wekesa & Agnes Gachuiri & Erick Ngethe & Barbara Stadlmayr & Ramni Jamnadass & Katja Kehlenbeck, 2019. "Developing fruit tree portfolios that link agriculture more effectively with nutrition and health: a new approach for providing year-round micronutrients to smallholder farmers," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(6), pages 1355-1372, December.
- Simone Passarelli & Dawit Mekonnen & Elizabeth Bryan & Claudia Ringler, 2018. "Evaluating the pathways from small-scale irrigation to dietary diversity: evidence from Ethiopia and Tanzania," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(4), pages 981-997, August.
- Otterbach, Steffen & Rogan, Michael, 2017. "Spatial differences in stunting and household agricultural production in South African: (re-)examining the links using national panel survey data," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 13-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Manoj Misra, 2018. "Moving away from technocratic framing: agroecology and food sovereignty as possible alternatives to alleviate rural malnutrition in Bangladesh," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 35(2), pages 473-487, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmillions fed; food security; Homestead food production; HFP; Micronutrient; Homestead garden;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.