Lora Lynn Iannotti
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915
RePEc:edi:ifprius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Iannotti, Lora & Cunningham, Kenda & Ruel, Marie, 2009. "Improving diet quality and micronutrient nutrition: Homestead food production in Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 928, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Iannotti, Lora & Cunningham, Kenda & Ruel, Marie, 2009.
"Improving diet quality and micronutrient nutrition: Homestead food production in Bangladesh,"
IFPRI discussion papers
928, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John F., 2015. "Agriculture, nutrition, and the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1423, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otterbach, Steffen & Rogan, Michael, 2017. "Spatial Differences in Stunting and Household Agricultural Production in South Africa: (Re-)Examining the Links Using National Panel Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Bold, Mara & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Gillespie, Stuart, 2013. "Womenâ€™s empowerment and nutrition: An evidence review:," IFPRI discussion papers 1294, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mwangi, Edina Metili & Yu, Bingxin, 2015. "Agricultural diversification and Land use patterns in Southeast Asia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211864, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- van den Bold, Mara & Pedehombga, Abdoulaye & OuÃ©draogo, Marcellin & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Olney, Deanna K., 2013.
"Can integrated agriculture-nutrition programs change gender norms on land and asset ownership? Evidence from Burkina Faso:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1315, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mara van den Bold & Andrew Dillon & Deanna Olney & Marcellin Ouedraogo & Abdoulaye Pedehombga & Agnes Quisumbing, 2015. "Can Integrated Agriculture-Nutrition Programmes Change Gender Norms on Land and Asset Ownership? Evidence from Burkina Faso," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(9), pages 1155-1174, September.
- Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur & Kennedy, Adam & Diao, Xinshen 22905, 2011. "Making agriculture pro-nutrition: Opportunities in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- DomÃ¨nech, Laia, 2015. "Is reliable water access the solution to undernutrition? A review of the potential of irrigation to solve nutrition and gender gaps in Africa South of the Sahara:," IFPRI discussion papers 1428, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2015. "Farm Production Diversity and Dietary Diversity in Developing Countries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011.
"Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2012. "Reshaping agriculture for nutrition and health: An IFPRI 2020 book," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 2020 Conference Book.
- Vilain, C. & Baran, E., 2016. "Nutritional and health value of fish: the case of Cambodia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40693, June.
- Andrews, Sheeba & Kannan, Elumalai, 2016. "Land use under homestead in Kerala: The status of homestead cultivation from a village study," Working Papers 369, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Steve Wiggins & Sharada Keats, 2016. "Smallholder Agricultureâ€™s Contribution to Better Nutrition," Working Papers id:11292, eSocialSciences.
- Otterbach, Steffen & Rogan, Michael, 2017. "Spatial differences in stunting and household agricultural production in South African: (re-)examining the links using national panel survey data," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 13-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lora Lynn Iannotti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.