Understanding and managing zoonotic risk in the new livestock industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Beutels & W. J. Edmunds & R. D. Smith, 2008. "Partially wrong? Partial equilibrium and the economic analysis of public health emergencies of international concern," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(11), pages 1317-1322, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hall, D., 2018. "Perceptions and mitigation of risk of waterborne disease in Vietnam among small scale integrated livestock farmers," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275875, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ricarda Maria Schmithausen & Sophia Veronika Schulze-Geisthoevel & Céline Heinemann & Gabriele Bierbaum & Martin Exner & Brigitte Petersen & Julia Steinhoff-Wagner, 2018. "Reservoirs and Transmission Pathways of Resistant Indicator Bacteria in the Biotope Pig Stable and along the Food Chain: A Review from a One Health Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-26, October.
- Wallace, Robert G. & Bergmann, Luke & Kock, Richard & Gilbert, Marius & Hogerwerf, Lenny & Wallace, Rodrick & Holmberg, Mollie, 2015. "The dawn of Structural One Health: A new science tracking disease emergence along circuits of capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 68-77.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated ecology and human health; emerging diseases; livestock production; risk characterization; risk management; zoonoses;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:50665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.