Perceptions and mitigation of risk of waterborne disease in Vietnam among small scale integrated livestock farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2015. "World Development Indicators 2015," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21634, Juni.
- Pica-Ciamarra, Ugo & Tasciotti, Luca & Otte, Joachim & Zezza, Alberto, 2011.
"Livestock assets, livestock income and rural households: Cross-country evidence from household surveys,"
ESA Working Papers
289004, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Ugo Pica-Ciamarra & Luca Tasciotti & Joachim Otte & Alberto Zezza, 2011. "Livestock Assets, Livestock Income and Rural Households : Cross-Country Evidence from Household Surveys," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17890, The World Bank.
- Liverani, Marco & Waage, Jeff & Barnett, Tony & Pfeiffer, Dirk U. & Rushton, Jonathan & Rudge, James W. & Loevinsohn, Michael E. & Scoones, Ian & Smith, Richard D. & Cooper, Ben S. & White, Lisa J. & , 2013. "Understanding and managing zoonotic risk in the new livestock industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; International Development; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-10-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2018-10-01 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2018-10-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:275875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.