The dawn of Structural One Health: A new science tracking disease emergence along circuits of capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Health claim regulations in emerging markets," Chapters,in: Regulating Health Foods, chapter 5, pages 83-100 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Liverani, Marco & Waage, Jeff & Barnett, Tony & Pfeiffer, Dirk U. & Rushton, Jonathan & Rudge, James W. & Loevinsohn, Michael E. & Scoones, Ian & Smith, Richard D. & Cooper, Ben S. & White, Lisa J. & , 2013. "Understanding and managing zoonotic risk in the new livestock industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leach, Melissa & Scoones, Ian, 2013. "The social and political lives of zoonotic disease models: Narratives, science and policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 10-17.
- ., 2014. "Introduction to health care evaluation," Chapters,in: Cost–Benefit Analysis and Health Care Evaluations, Second Edition, chapter 1, pages 3-28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:90:y:2013:i:c:p:135-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Health claim regulations in developed markets," Chapters,in: Regulating Health Foods, chapter 4, pages 47-82 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rosemary-Claire Collard & Jessica Dempsey, 2013. "Life for sale? The politics of lively commodities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(11), pages 2682-2699, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:5:725-729_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Consumer responses to health foods," Chapters,in: Regulating Health Foods, chapter 7, pages 134-157 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsOne Health; Neoliberalism; Economic geography; Circuits of capital; Niche analysis; Avian influenza;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:129:y:2015:i:c:p:68-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.