Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & S. Chakrabarti, 2009. "Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies," Departmental Working Papers 2009-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2010. "Spying in multi-market oligopolies," Post-Print halshs-00537566, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Joshi, Sumit, 2003.
"Networks of collaboration in oligopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 57-85, April.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-092/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sumit Joshi, 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0623, Econometric Society.
- Goyal, S. & Joshi, S., 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9952-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C., 2004. "Non-cooperative networks in oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 593-609, May.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Barrachina, 2016. "Entry under an information-gathering monopoly," Working Papers 2016/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Yair Tauman & Alex Barrachina, 2012. "Industrial Espionage with a Noisy Intelligence," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Po-Lu Chen, 2016. "Cross-Country Economic Espionage and Investment in Research and Development," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 146-155, April.
- Barrachina, Alex & Tauman, Yair & Urbano, Amparo, 2014. "Entry and espionage with noisy signals," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 127-146.
More about this item
KeywordsOligopoly; Multimarket; Networks;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-11-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-11-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2010-11-06 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2010-11-06 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .