Report NEP-BEC-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Yoonsoo Lee, 2010. "Cross–Sectoral Variation in Firm–Level Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Paper Series 28_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Dino Palazzo, 2010. "Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper Series 27_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ali Dib, 2010. "Capital Requirement and Financial Frictions in Banking: Macroeconomic Implications," Working Papers 10-26, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00430782_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Behar, 2010. "Do managers and experts agree? A comparison of alternative sources of trade facilitation data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcelo Delajara, 2010. "Comovement and cyclical synchronization of employment across Mexican states," Working Papers 2010-13, Banco de México.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2010. "Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies," Working Papers 2010.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benoit Dostie, 2010. "Estimating the Returns to Firm-Sponsored on-the-Job and Classroom Training," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-44, CIRANO.
- Dostie, Benoit, 2010. "Estimating the Returns to Firm-Sponsored On-the-Job and Classroom Training," IZA Discussion Papers 5258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2010. "The Chrysler effect : the impact of the Chrysler bailout on borrowing costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5462, The World Bank.