In the company of spies: When competitive intelligence gathering becomes industrial espionage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi & PASCAL BILLAND & CHRISTOPHE BRAVARD & SUBHADIP CHAKRABARTI & SUDIPTA SARANGI, 2016.
"Business Intelligence and Multimarket Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(2), pages 248-267, April.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S., 2013. "Business intelligence and multi-market competition," Working Papers 2013-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2016. "Business intelligence and multimarket competition," Post-Print halshs-01212135, HAL.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Protecting Research and Technology from Espionage," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/824, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2009. "Information Gathering, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers 122, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Michele Galeotti & Stefano Garzella & Raffaele Fiorentino & Gaetano della Corte, 2016. "The Strategic Intelligence implications for Information Systems," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 105-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:48:y:2005:i:3:p:233-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.