Industrial Espionage with a Noisy Intelligence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & S. Chakrabarti, 2009.
"Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2010. "Spying in multi-market oligopolies," Post-Print halshs-00537566, HAL.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2010. "Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies," Working Papers 2010.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsEspionage; Monopoly; Entry; Asymmetric information; Signaling game.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-09-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2012-09-09 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:12-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.