Do Followers Really Matter in Stackelberg Competition?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julien, Ludovic & Musy, Oliver & Saïdi, Aurélien, 2011. "Do Followers Really Matter in Stackelberg Competition?," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Ludovic Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien Saidi, 2011.
"Do followers really matter in Stackelberg competition?
[¿Importan realmente los seguidores en la competencia de Stackelberg?]," Post-Print halshs-01228021, HAL.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien W. Saïdi, 2011. "Do followers really matter in Stackelberg competition?," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanif D. Sherali, 1984. "A Multiple Leader Stackelberg Model and Analysis," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 390-404, April.
- Ludovic Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien Saïdi, 2012. "On hierarchical competition in oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 217-237, November.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Engers, Maxim, 1992. "Stackelberg versus Cournot oligopoly equilibrium," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 127-135, March.
- Federico Etro, 2008. "Stackelberg Competition with Endogenous Entry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1670-1697, October.
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1986. "Perfect competition as the limit of a hierarchical market game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(2-3), pages 115-118.
- Daughety, Andrew F, 1990. "Beneficial Concentration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1231-1237, December.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy, 2011.
"A Generalized Oligopoly Model With Conjectural Variations,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 411-433.
- Ludovic Julien & Olivier Musy, 2011. "A generalized oligopoly model with conjectural variations," Post-Print halshs-01228015, HAL.
- John S. Heywood & Matthew McGinty, 2007. "Mergers among leaders and mergers among followers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(12), pages 1-7.
- Amir, Rabah & Grilo, Isabel, 1999. "Stackelberg versus Cournot Equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, pages 1-21.
- John S. Heywood & Matthew McGinty, 2008. "Leading and Merging: Convex Costs, Stackelberg, and the Merger Paradox," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 879-893, January.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
- Richard Watt, 2002. "A Generalized Oligopoly Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 46-55, February.
- Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy, 2001. "A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Nonidentical Firms," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 127-134, April.
More about this item
Keywordsleader's markup discount ratio; linear economy; follower's output index; generalized Stackelberg competition;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2011:i:75:p:11-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.