A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Nonidentical Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Satya P. & Donnenfeld, Shabtai, 1989. "Oligopolistic competition and international trade : Quantity and quality restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 299-318, November.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001.
"The Hold-up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "The Hold-Up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory," MPRA Paper 12562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Price, Quality and Quantity Regulation in Monopoly Situations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 127-137, May.
- Campbell, Neil, 1998. "Can We Believe in Cold Showers?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 131-162.
- Vousden, Neil & Campbell, Neil, 1994. "The organizational cost of protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 219-238, November.
- Donnenfeld, Shabtai & Weber, Shlomo & Ben-Zion, Uri, 1985. "Import controls under imperfect information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 341-354, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naylor, Robin & Soegaard, Christian Author-workplace-Name University of Warwick, 2018. "The Effects of Entry in Oligopolistic Trade with Bargained Input Prices," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1148, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Julien, Ludovic & Musy, Oliver & Saïdi, Aurélien, 2011.
"Do Followers Really Matter in Stackelberg Competition?,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Ludovic Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien Saïdi, 2011. "Do Followers Really Matter in Stackelberg Competition?," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 75, pages 11-27.
- Ludovic Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien Saidi, 2011.
"Do followers really matter in Stackelberg competition?
[¿Importan realmente los seguidores en la competencia de Stackelberg?]," Post-Print halshs-01228021, HAL.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien W. Saïdi, 2011. "Do followers really matter in Stackelberg competition?," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012. "Undesirable competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 175-177.
- Ludovic Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien Saïdi, 2012. "On hierarchical competition in oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 217-237, November.
- Rahim, Afaf H. & Ierland, Ekko C. van & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 0. "Competition in the gum arabic market: a game theoretic modelling approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Fanti, Luciano & Meccheri, Nicola, 2014. "Profits and competition under alternative technologies in a unionized duopoly with product differentiation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 157-168.
- Daw Ma, 2014. "Can Emerging Market Protectionism Be Beneficial?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(9), pages 1175-1189, September.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Achintya Ray, 2014. "Entry, Profit and Welfare under Asymmetric R&D Costs," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(3), pages 284-295, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:53:y:2001:i:2:p:127-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.