Report NEP-IND-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2010. "Spying in Multi-market Oligopolies," Working Papers 2010.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Curtis R. Taylor & Vincent Conitzer & Liad Wagman, 2010. "Online Privacy and Price Discrimination," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000298, David K. Levine.
- Alexander White & E. Glen Weyl, 2010. "Imperfect Platform Competition: A General Framework," Working Papers 10-17, NET Institute, revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1617527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Tomaso Duso, 2010. "Using Rival Effects to Identify Synergies and Improve Merger Typologies," CIG Working Papers SP II 2010-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Silvana Musti & Viviana Fanelli, 2010. "Electricity Price Modelling with a Regime Switching Volatility," Quaderni DSEMS 06-2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.