The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on the Japanese Electronics Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2002.
"Exchange rate pass-through into import prices: A macro or micro phenomenon?,"
IESE Research Papers
D/475, IESE Business School.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Exchange rate pass-through into import prices: a macro or micro phenomenon?," Staff Reports 149, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices: A Macro or Micro Phenomenon?," NBER Working Papers 8934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 679-690, November.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011. "Growing with Global Production Sharing: The Tale of Penang Export Hub," Departmental Working Papers 2011-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Thomas Klitgaard, 1999. "Exchange rates and profit margins: the case of Japanese exporters," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 41-54.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Komoto, Ginalyn, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Transpacific Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 247, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ceglowski, Janet, 2010. "Has pass-through to export prices risen? Evidence for Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 86-98, March.
- Petri, Peter A. & Plummer, Michael G., 2009. "The triad in crisis: What we learned and how it will change global cooperation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 700-713, November.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2012. "Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that the RMB matters," Discussion papers 12003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2014.
"The contribution of the yen appreciation since 2007 to the Japanese economic debacle,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-15.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2012. "The Contribution of the Yen Appreciation since 2007 to the Japanese Economic Debacle," Working Papers 2012-31, CEPII research center.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2015. "New Evidence on Export Price Elasticity from China and Six OECD Countries," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(6), pages 56-78, November.
- Baak, SaangJoon, 2014. "Do Chinese and Korean products compete in the Japanese market? An investigation of machinery exports," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 256-271.
- Pasrun Adam & Pasrun Adam & Rosnawintang Rosnawintang & Ambo Wonua Nusantara & Abd Aziz Muthalib, 2017. "A Model of the Dynamic of the Relationship between Exchange Rate and Indonesia’s Export," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 255-261.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2014.
"Do Export Price Elasticities Support Tensions In Currency Markets? Evidence From China And Six Oecd Countries,"
201405, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Via, Alessia, 2014. "Do export price elasticities support tensions in currency markets? Evidence from China and six OECD countries," MPRA Paper 56727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:12019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .