The triad in crisis: What we learned and how it will change global cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in Asia," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 27-66, April.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2009. "Federal Reserve policies to ease credit and their implications for the Fed's balance sheet: a speech at the National Press Club Luncheon, National Press Club, Washington, D.C., February 18, 2009," Speech 443, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2018. "Exposure of U.S. Manufacturing Industries to Exchange Rates," Discussion papers 18005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2010.
"Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
25710, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 201004, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Byron Ganges & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2012. "The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on the Japanese Electronics Industry," Discussion papers 12019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2014. "The 2007-2008 global financial crisis, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A 26-nation exploratory study," MPRA Paper 60148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis Rebalancing Economic cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:20:y:2009:i:6:p:700-713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.