Constructing consistent work-life histories: a guide for users of the British Household Panel Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Granado, Maite, 2002. "Self-Employment and Labour Market Transitions: A Multiple State Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 3661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter, 2004. "Dependent interviewing and seam effects in work history data," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1999. "Survival of the Fittest? An Analysis of Self-Employment Duration in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 140-155, March.
- Rob Crouchley & Reza Oskrochi, 2000. "Testing for origin dependence in socioeconomic duration data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(10), pages 1857-1868, October.
- Gillian Paull, 2002. "Biases in the reporting of labour market dynamics," IFS Working Papers W02/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2010.
"Job Search, Human Capital and Wage Inequality,"
2010 Meeting Papers
723, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2012. "Job Search, Human Capital and Wage Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 3979, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos, 2012. "Job Search, Human Capital and Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 6949, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos, 2012. "Job search, human capital and wage inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ken Burdett & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Melvyn Coles, 2016.
"Wage Inequality: A Structural Decomposition,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 19, pages 20-37, January.
- Ken Burdett & Carlos Carrillo Tudela & Melvyn Coles, 2015. "Code and data files for "Wage Inequality: A Structural Decomposition"," Computer Codes 14-324, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Mark L. Bryan, 2007.
"Does Housework Lower Wages and Why? Evidence for Britain,"
Economics Series Working Papers
331, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2008. "Does housework lower wages and why? Evidence for Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Philippe Bracke & Christian Hilber & Olmo Silva, 2012. "Homeownerhip and Entrepreneurship," SERC Discussion Papers 0103, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Schmelzer, Paul, 2011. "Unemployment and occupational mobility at the beginning of employment career in Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 201125, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Solera, Cristina, 2008. "Combining marriage and children with paid work: changes across cohorts in Italy and Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2006-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .