Growth Paths and Survival Chances
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Jul 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL|
Phone: +44 (0)1273 686758
Fax: +44 (0)1273 685865
Web page: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murray Z. Frank, 1988. "An Intertemporal Model of Industrial Exit," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 333-344.
- Alex Coad, 2007.
"A Closer Look at Serial Growth Rate Correlation,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(1), pages 69-82, August.
- Garnsey, E. & Stam, F.C. & Heffernan, P. & Hugo, O., 2003.
"New Firm Growth: Exploring Processes and Paths,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2003-096-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jerker Denrell, 2004. "Random Walks and Sustained Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 922-934, July.
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & Douglas, Thomas J., 2004. "The temporal nature of growth determinants in new bank foundings: implications for new venture research design," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 899-919, November.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008.
"Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010. "Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Bates, Timothy, 2005.
"Analysis of young, small firms that have closed: delineating successful from unsuccessful closures,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 343-358, May.
- Timothy Bates, 2002. "Analysis of Young Small Firms That Have Closed: Delineating Successful from Unsuccessful Closures," Working Papers 02-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Simon Parker & David Storey & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2010. "What happens to gazelles? The importance of dynamic management strategy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-226, September.
- Johan Wiklund & Holger Patzelt & Dean Shepherd, 2009. "Building an integrative model of small business growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-374, April.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1999. "Survival of the Fittest? An Analysis of Self-Employment Duration in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 140-155, March.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
- Madsen, Tage Koed & Servais, Per, 1997. "The internationalization of Born Globals: An evolutionary process?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 561-583, December.
- P.A. Geroski & José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2007.
"Founding Conditions and the Survival of New Firms,"
DRUID Working Papers
07-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2004. "The hidden hand and the license raj to An evaluation of the relationship between age and the growth of firms in India," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 107-125, January.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & DeTienne, Dawn & Cardon, Melissa, 2009.
"Reconceptualizing Entrepreneurial Exit: Divergent Exit Routes and Their Drivers,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration
2009:10, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & DeTienne, Dawn R. & Cardon, Melissa S., 2010. "Reconceptualizing entrepreneurial exit: Divergent exit routes and their drivers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 361-375, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.