A College Degree is No Guarantee
The Great Recession has been hard on recent college graduates, but it has been even harder for black recent college graduates. This report examines the labor-market outcomes of black recent college graduates using the general approach developed by Federal Reserve Bank of New York researchers Jaison Abel, Richard Deitz, and Yaqin Su (2014), who recently studied the outcomes of all recent college graduates.
|Date of creation:||May 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 293-5380
Fax: (202) 588 1356
Web page: http://www.cepr.net/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pope, Devin G. & Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2014.
"Awareness Reduces Racial Bias,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devin G. Pope & Joseph Price & Justin Wolfers, 2014. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," CESifo Working Paper Series 4675, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pope, Devin G. & Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2014. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 7945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devin G. Pope & Joseph Price & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," NBER Working Papers 19765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2007.
"Racial Discrimination Among NBA Referees,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abel, Jaison R. & Deitz, Richard & Su, Yaquin, 2014. "Are recent college graduates finding good jobs?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 20.
- Pager, Devah & Western, Bruce & Bonikowski, Bart, 2009. "Discrimination in a Low-Wage Labor Market: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devah Pager, 2003. "The mark of a criminal record," Natural Field Experiments 00319, The Field Experiments Website.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.