Bayesian model averaging in vector autoregressive processes with an investigation of stability of the US great ratios and risk of a liquidity trap in the USA, UK and Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodney Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, "undated". "Bayesian Model Averaging in Vector Autoregressive Processes with an Investigation of Stability of the US Great Ratios and Risk of a Liquidity Trap in the USA, UK and Japan," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1407, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gareth W. Peters & Balakrishnan Kannan & Ben Lasscock & Chris Mellen, 2010. "Model Selection and Adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo for Bayesian Cointegrated VAR model," Papers 1004.3830, arXiv.org.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2008. "Forecasting in vector autoregressions with many predictors," MPRA Paper 21122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Ravazzolo, F. & van Dijk, H.K. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2007. "Predictive gains from forecast combinations using time-varying model weights," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2011. "Bayesian Analysis of Weak Form Reduced Rank Structure in VEC Models," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 3(3), pages 169-186, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGrassman manifold; cointegration; great ratios; impulse response; liquidity trap; model averaging; orthogonal group; posterior probability; stochastic trend; vector autoregressive model;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:9303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .