Bayesian Analysis of Weak Form Reduced Rank Structure in VEC Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C. & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2006. "Common cyclical features analysis in VAR models with cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 117-141, May.
- Rodney Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, "undated".
"Bayesian Model Averaging in Vector Autoregressive Processes with an Investigation of Stability of the US Great Ratios and Risk of a Liquidity Trap in the USA, UK and Japan,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
1407, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Strachan, R.W. & van Dijk, H.K., 2007. "Bayesian model averaging in vector autoregressive processes with an investigation of stability of the US great ratios and risk of a liquidity trap in the USA, UK and Japan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 369-380, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 393-395, October.
- Gary Koop & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2010.
"Efficient Posterior Simulation for Cointegrated Models with Priors on the Cointegration Space,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 224-242, April.
- Gary Koop & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Efficient Posterior Simulation for Cointegrated Models with Priors On the Cointegration Space," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2006.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate Gibbs sampling in a cointegrated model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00187, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Villani, Mattias, 2006. "Bayesian point estimation of the cointegration space," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 645-664, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Weak Form Polynomial Reduced Rank Structures in VEC Models," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(4), pages 253-267, December.
More about this item
Keywordscointegration; Bayesian analysis; common cyclical features;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psc:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:169-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krzysztof Osiewalski). General contact details of provider: http://cejeme.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.