Time Series Regression with Mixtures of Integrated Processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karabiyik, Hande & Reese, Simon & Westerlund, Joakim, 2017. "On the role of the rank condition in CCE estimation of factor-augmented panel regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 60-64.
- Mármol, Francesc & Dolado, Juan José, 1998. "FM-OLS estimation of cointegrating relationships among nonstationary fractionally integrated processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4672, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Syed Ammad Ali & Qazi Masood Ahmed & Lubna Naz, 2016. "Public spending on human capital formation and economic growth in Pakistan," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, June.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:174:y:2019:i:c:p:5-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baffes, John & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1997. "Single-equation estimation of the equilibrium real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1800, The World Bank.
- Dong Shin & Man-Suk Oh, 2003. "Tests for the order of integration against higher order integration," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 383-396, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:05:p:1033-1094_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.