The matrix angular central Gaussian distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Johann Scharler, 2013. "Bank-Lending Standards, Loan Growth and the Business Cycle in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2013-34, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Tom Boot & Didier Nibbering, 2017. "Inference in high-dimensional linear regression models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-032/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 05 Jul 2017.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2006.
"Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
06/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2007. "Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model," Working Paper series 02_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1998. "Density Estimation on the Stiefel Manifold," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 188-206, August.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2008.
"Re-Examining the Consumption-Wealth Relationship: The Role of Model Uncertainty,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(2-3), pages 341-367, March.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Re-examining the Consumption-Wealth Relationship: The Role of Model Uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Reexamining the consumption-wealth relationship: the role of model uncertainty," Staff Reports 202, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Strachan, Rodney W. & Inder, Brett, 2004. "Bayesian analysis of the error correction model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 307-325, December.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:164:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Hendriks, Harrie & Landsman, Zinoviy, 1998. "Mean Location and Sample Mean Location on Manifolds: Asymptotics, Tests, Confidence Regions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 227-243, November.
- Jupp, P. E., 2001. "Modifications of the Rayleigh and Bingham Tests for Uniformity of Directions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsStiefel manifolds orientation of a random matrix matrix angular Gaussian distributions matrix-variate normal distributions matrix elliptically symmetric distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:33:y:1990:i:2:p:265-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.