The matrix angular central Gaussian distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Johann Scharler, 2013. "Bank-Lending Standards, Loan Growth and the Business Cycle in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2013-34, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Tom Boot & Didier Nibbering, 2017. "Inference in high-dimensional linear regression models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-032/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 05 Jul 2017.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2006.
"Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
06/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2007. "Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model," Working Paper series 02_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1998. "Density Estimation on the Stiefel Manifold," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 188-206, August.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2008.
"Re-Examining the Consumption-Wealth Relationship: The Role of Model Uncertainty,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(2-3), pages 341-367, March.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Re-examining the Consumption-Wealth Relationship: The Role of Model Uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Reexamining the consumption-wealth relationship: the role of model uncertainty," Staff Reports 202, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Strachan, Rodney W. & Inder, Brett, 2004. "Bayesian analysis of the error correction model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 307-325, December.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:164:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Hendriks, Harrie & Landsman, Zinoviy, 1998. "Mean Location and Sample Mean Location on Manifolds: Asymptotics, Tests, Confidence Regions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 227-243, November.
- Jupp, P. E., 2001. "Modifications of the Rayleigh and Bingham Tests for Uniformity of Directions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsStiefel manifolds orientation of a random matrix matrix angular Gaussian distributions matrix-variate normal distributions matrix elliptically symmetric distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:33:y:1990:i:2:p:265-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .