Inference in high-dimensional linear regression models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2001.
"Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 563-576.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 1999. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 9903003, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 0110002, EconWPA.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1990. "The matrix angular central Gaussian distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 265-274, May.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:143-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen & Martin Spindler, 2015.
"Valid Post-Selection and Post-Regularization Inference: An Elementary, General Approach,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 649-688, August.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen & Martin Spindler, 2015. "Valid Post-Selection and Post-Regularization Inference: An Elementary, General Approach," Papers 1501.03430, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen & Martin Spindler, 2016. "Valid post-selection and post-regularization inference: An elementary, general approach," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caner, Mehmet & Kock, Anders Bredahl, 2018.
"Asymptotically honest confidence regions for high dimensional parameters by the desparsified conservative Lasso,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 143-168.
- Mehmet Caner & Anders Bredahl Kock, 2014. "Asymptotically Honest Confidence Regions for High Dimensional Parameters by the Desparsified Conservative Lasso," CREATES Research Papers 2014-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tingni Sun & Cun-Hui Zhang, 2012. "Scaled sparse linear regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 99(4), pages 879-898.
- Jianqing Fan & Jinchi Lv, 2008. "Sure independence screening for ultrahigh dimensional feature space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 849-911.
- Stock J.H. & Watson M.W., 2002. "Forecasting Using Principal Components From a Large Number of Predictors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1167-1179, December.
- Cun-Hui Zhang & Stephanie S. Zhang, 2014. "Confidence intervals for low dimensional parameters in high dimensional linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 76(1), pages 217-242, January.
More about this item
Keywordshigh-dimensional regression; confidence intervals; Moore-Penrose pseudoinverse; random projection; ridge regression;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20170032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.