Density Estimation on the Stiefel Manifold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chikuse, Y., 1993. "High Dimensional Asymptotic Expansions for the Matrix Langevin Distributions on the Stiefel Manifold," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 82-101, January.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1990. "The matrix angular central Gaussian distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 265-274, May.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1990. "Distributions of orientations on Stiefel manifolds," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 247-264, May.
- Chikuse, Y. & Watson, G. S., 1995. "Large Sample Asymptotic Theory of Tests for Uniformity on the Grassmann Manifold," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 18-31, July.
- Constantine, A. G. & Muirhead, R. J., 1976. "Asymptotic expansions for distributions of latent roots in multivariate analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1991. "Asymptotic expansions for distributions of the large sample matrix resultant and related statistics on the Stiefel manifold," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 270-283, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsStiefel manifold Grassmann manifold density estimation kernel density estimators asymptotic behavior of statistical measures decompositions of manifolds hypergeometric functions with matrix argument.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:66:y:1998:i:2:p:188-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.