Bayesian Model Selection with an Uninformative Prior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. Dijk, 2003. "Bayesian Model Selection with an Uninformative Prior," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(s1), pages 863-876, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Strachan, R.W. & van Dijk, H.K., 2003.
"The value of structural information in the VAR model,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2003-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2004. "The Value of Structural Information in the VAR Model," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 45, Econometric Society.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2004. "The Value of Structural Information in the VAR Model," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2004/02, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Bayesian Inference of General Linear Restrictions on the Cointegration Space," Working Paper Series 189, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2014. "Divergent Priors and Well Behaved Bayes Factors," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 692, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Silvestrini, 2010.
"Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 241-274, August.
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2007. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland : a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007040, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2220, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2007. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers 2007080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sugita, Katsuhiro, 2006. "Bayesian Analysis of Dynamic Multivariate Models with Multiple Structural Breaks," Discussion Papers 2006-14, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsPosterior probability; Laplace approximation; Structural modelling; Cointegration; Exogeneity; Model averaging;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:kerpuk:2004/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.