Where does the wind blow? Green preferences and spatial misallocation in renewable energy sector
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial misallocation; renewable energy policies; productivity; green preferences;
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-05-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2016-05-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:66442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .