Report NEP-REG-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Fan & Phillips, Michelle, 2016. "The Influence Of Regulation And The Operational Environment On Chinese Urban Water Utilities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235160, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jan Stede, 2016. "Demand Response in Germany: Technical Potential, Benefits and Regulatory Challenges," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 96, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lin, Yatang, 2016. "Where does the wind blow? Green preferences and spatial misallocation in renewable energy sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66442, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thilo Grau & Karsten Neuhoff, 2016. "Coordination of Renewable Energy Remuneration Schemes through Information Exchange," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Charlita de Freitas, Luciano & Fagundes Ferreira, Flávio & Bernardes da Silva Júnior, Osmar & Azevedo Marques Mello da Silva, João Marcelo & Vilas Boas de Freitas, Igor, 2016. "Towards the massification of broadband internet access in Brazil: an application of alternative dispute resolution settlement of administrative proceedings," MPRA Paper 70684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Meade, 2015. "Incentives, Efficiency and Quality in Regulated Monopolies under Customer Ownership," Working Papers 2015-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Seung-Gyu Sim & Hsuan-Chih Lin, 2016. "Competitive Dominance of Emission Trading Over Pigouvian Taxation in a Globalized Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 16-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang & Zongyi Zhang, 2016. "An Exploration of a Strategic Competition Model for the European Union Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers 16/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Curtis, John & Devitt, Niamh & Whelan, Adele, 2015. "Location and Occupancy of Energy Inefficient Residential Properties," Papers RB2015/3/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michal Litwinski, 2016. "Policy of energy poverty alleviation and quality of life in Poland," Working Papers 10/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Loan T. Le, 2016. "Are Biofuels an Environment-friendly Choice for Transport? A Study from Vietnam," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160423, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.