Location and Occupancy of Energy Inefficient Residential Properties
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikael Mangold & Magnus Österbring & Conny Overland & Tim Johansson & Holger Wallbaum, 2018. "Building Ownership, Renovation Investments, and Energy Performance—A Study of Multi-Family Dwellings in Gothenburg," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-16, May.
- McCoy, Daire & Curtis, John, 2016. "The Timing and other Determinants of Gas Central Heating Adoption," Papers WP539, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2017. "Identification of the information gap in residential energy efficiency: How information asymmetry can be mitigated to induce energy efficiency renovations," Papers WP558, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McCoy, Daire & Curtice, John, 2018. "Exploring the spatial and temporal determinants of gas central heating adoption," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86625, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- McCoy, Daire & Curtis, John, 2018.
"Exploring the spatial and temporal determinants of gas central heating adoption,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 64-86.
- Daire McCoy, John Curtis, 2017. "Exploring the spatial and temporal determinants of gas central heating adoption," GRI Working Papers 320, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-REG-2016-05-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:rb2015/3/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.