Where Does the Wind Blow? Green Preferences and Spatial Misallocation in Renewable Energy Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils, 2014. "The capitalization of green labels in the California housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 25-34.
- Koichiro Ito & James M. Sallee, 2018.
"The Economics of Attribute-Based Regulation: Theory and Evidence from Fuel Economy Standards,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 319-336, May.
- ITO Koichiro & James M. SALLEE, 2014. "The Economics of Attribute-Based Regulation: Theory and evidence from fuel-economy standards," Discussion papers 14057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Koichiro Ito & James M. Sallee, 2014. "The Economics of Attribute-Based Regulation: Theory and Evidence from Fuel-Economy Standards," NBER Working Papers 20500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Jacobsen & Jacob LaRiviere & Michael Price, 2014. "Public Goods Provision in the Presence of Heterogeneous Green Preferences," NBER Working Papers 20266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen Zidar & Juan Carlos Serrato & Eduardo Morales & Pablo Fajgelbaum, 2015. "State Taxes and Spatial Misallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 877, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cook, Jonathan A. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2015. "Wind Turbine Shutdowns and Upgrades in Denmark: Timing Decisions and the Impact of Government Policy," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204960, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial misallocation; renewable energy policies; productivity; green preferences;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp1424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.