Bayesian modelling of catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2002. "Bayesian modelling of catch in a north-west Atlantic fishery," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(3), pages 257-280.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Bayesian Modelling of Catch in a Northwest Atlantic Fishery," Econometrics 0110003, EconWPA, revised 23 Nov 2001.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Carmen & Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F. J., 2001.
"Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 381-427, February.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, "undated". "Benchmark priors for Bayesian Model averaging," Working Papers 98-06, FEDEA.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 26, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1998. "Benchmark Priors for Bayesian Model Averaging," Econometrics 9804001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 66, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Eva Ferreira & Fernando Tusell, 1996. "Un modelo aditivo semiparamétrico para estimación de capturas: el caso de las pesquerías de Terranova," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 143-157, January.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2001.
"Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 563-576.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 1999. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 9903003, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 0110002, EconWPA.
- James Kirkley & Dale Squires & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Characterizing Managerial Skill and Technical Efficiency in a Fishery," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-160, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babatunde Abidoye & Joseph Herriges, 2012.
"Model Uncertainty in Characterizing Recreation Demand,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(2), pages 251-277, October.
- Abidoye, Babatunde & Herriges, Joseph A., 2010. "Model Uncertainty in Characterizing Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32028, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Navarro, Salvador & Rivers, David A., 2016.
"Model uncertainty and the effect of shall-issue right-to-carry laws on crime,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 32-67.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Salvador Navarro & David A. Rivers, 2014. "Model Uncertainty and the Effect of Shall-Issue Right-to-Carry Laws on Crime," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20144, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Steven N. Durlauf & Salvador Navarro & David A. Rivers, 2015. "Model Uncertainty and the Effect of Shall-Issue Right-to-Carry Laws on Crime," NBER Working Papers 21566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theo Eicher & Jeff Begun, 2008. "In Search of a Sulphur Dioxide Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers UWEC-2007-19-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Guttman, Irwin & Peña, Daniel & Redondas, María Dolores, 2003. "A bayesian approach for predicting with polynomial regresión of unknown degree," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws032104, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2010. "Model averaging in economics," MPRA Paper 26047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yiyun Shou & Michael Smithson, 2015. "Evaluating Predictors of Dispersion: A Comparison of Dominance Analysis and Bayesian Model Averaging," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 236-256, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian model averaging; categorical varaibles; Grand Bank fishery; predictive inference; Probit model;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.