Bridging the banking sector with the real economy: a financial stability perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bandt, O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W., 2008. "Stress testing and corporate finance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 258-274, September.
- Engelmann, Bernd & Hayden, Evelyn & Tasche, Dirk, 2003. "Measuring the Discriminative Power of Rating Systems," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2003,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lennox, Clive, 1999. "Identifying failing companies: a re-evaluation of the logit, probit and DA approaches," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 347-364, July.
- Philip Bunn & Victoria Redwood, 2003. "Company accounts based modelling of business failures and the implications for financial stability," Bank of England working papers 210, Bank of England.
- Petr JAKUBÍK, 2007. "Macroeconomic Environment and Credit Risk (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(1-2), pages 60-78, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Petr Jakubík, 2011. "Household Balance Sheets and Economic Crisis," Working Papers IES 2011/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- Romulus Mircea, 2008. "Credit risk of non-financial companies in the context of financial stability," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 4, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Malhotra, Manoj K. & Sharma, Subhash & Nair, Satish S., 1999. "Decision making using multiple models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 1-14, April.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neagu, Florian & Mihai, Irina, 2013. "Sudden stop of capital flows and the consequences for the banking sector and the real economy," Working Paper Series 1591, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:181-192 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Stability; macro-prudential analysis; probability of default; ROC;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-11-16 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20131592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .