Modelaci—n del riesgo de insolvencia en empresas del sector salud empleando modelos logit || Modeling of Insolvency Risk in Health Sector Companies Using Logit Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 412-424, March.
- Korol, Tomasz, 2013. "Early warning models against bankruptcy risk for Central European and Latin American enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 22-30.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy: A Discriminant Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 193-194, March.
- Ohlson, Ja, 1980. "Financial Ratios And The Probabilistic Prediction Of Bankruptcy," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 109-131.
- Zmijewski, Me, 1984. "Methodological Issues Related To The Estimation Of Financial Distress Prediction Models," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22, pages 59-82.
- Turetsky, Howard F & McEwen, Ruth Ann, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of Firm Longevity: A Model of the Ex Ante Predictors of Financial Distress," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 323-343, June.
- Harlan Platt & Marjorie Platt, 2002. "Predicting corporate financial distress: Reflections on choice-based sample bias," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 26(2), pages 184-199, June.
- Beaver, Wh, 1966. "Financial Ratios As Predictors Of Failure - Reply," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4, pages 123-127.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Lincoln, Mervyn, 1984. "An empirical study of the usefulness of accounting ratios to describe levels of insolvency risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 321-340, June.
- Beaver, Wh, 1966. "Financial Ratios As Predictors Of Failure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4, pages 71-111.
- Collins, Robert A. & Green, Richard D., 1982. "Statistical methods for bankruptcy forecasting," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 349-354.
More about this item
Keywordsinsolvencia; modelos logit; indicadores financieros; insolvency; logit models; financial indicators;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:rmcpee:v:26:y:2018:i:1:p:128-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.