Statistical methods for bankruptcy forecasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H, 1978. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of External Disturbances under a Floating Exchange Rate," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(179), pages 251-272, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 412-424, March.
- Khojasteh, Khosrow, 1992. "Effects of farm characteristics and government disaster assistance on multiple-peril crop insurance purchases by Iowa crop farmers," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000010841, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2009. "DEA-DA for bankruptcy-based performance assessment: Misclassification analysis of Japanese construction industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 576-594, December.
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Can Banks Learn to Be Rational?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-151, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rambaldi, Alicia N. & Zapata, Hector O. & Christy, Ralph D., 1992.
"Selecting The “Best” Prediction Model: An Application To Agricultural Cooperatives,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, pages 163-169.
- Rambaldi, Alicia N. & Zapata, Hector O. & Christy, Ralph D., 1992. "Selecting The "Best" Prediction Model: An Application To Agricultural Cooperatives," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2009. "Can R&D expenditure avoid corporate bankruptcy? Comparison between Japanese machinery and electric equipment industries using DEA-discriminant analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 289-311, July.
- DeVaney, Sharon A. & Lytton, Ruth H., 1995. "Household insolvency: A review of household debt repayment, delinquency, and bankruptcy," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 137-156.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2009. "Methodological comparison between DEA (data envelopment analysis) and DEA-DA (discriminant analysis) from the perspective of bankruptcy assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 561-575, December.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2003. "General Conclusions: From Crisis to A Global Political Economy of Freedom," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-192, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chiou, Tai-Wei, 1999. "A fuzzy credit-rating approach for commercial loans: a Taiwan case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 407-419, August.
- Dale J. Menkhaus & Glen D. Whipple & Steven J. Torok & Ray A. Field, 1988. "Developing a marketing strategy for branded, low fat, fresh beef," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 91-103.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:7-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pab:rmcpee:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:54-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John, 2011. "DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 620-626, December.
- Karen Peursem & Yi Chiann Chan, 2014. "Forecasting New Zealand Corporate Failures 2001–10: Opportunity Lost?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(3), pages 276-288, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:34:y:1982:i:4:p:349-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .