Euro area labour markets: different reaction to shocks?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beatrice Pierluigi & Jan Bruha & Roberta Serafini, 2014. "Euro area labour markets: Different reaction to shocks?," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(2), pages 34-60, November.
- Roberta Serafini & J. Bruha & B. Pierluigi, 2011. "Euro area labour markets: different reaction to shocks?," EcoMod2011 2970, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2011.
"Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 2(1), pages 73-98, March.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2009. "Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 1135, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2010. "Multiple Filtering Devices for the Estimation of Cyclical DSGE Models," Working Papers 498, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gilles Mourre, 2006.
"Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1783-1807.
- Mourre, Gilles, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series 358, European Central Bank.
- Gilles Mourre, 2006. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the Euro area in the late 1990s?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14299, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierluigi, Beatrice & Roma, Moreno, 2008. "Labour cost and employment across euro area countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 912, European Central Bank.
- Julian Morgan & Annabelle Mourougane, 2005.
"What Can Changes In Structural Factors Tell Us About Unemployment In Europe?,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(1), pages 75-104, February.
- Morgan, Julian & Mourougane, Annabelle, 2001. "What can changes in structural factors tell us about unemployment in Europe?," Working Paper Series 0081, European Central Bank.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Marcello M. Estevão, 2005. "Product Market Regulation and the Benefits of Wage Moderation," IMF Working Papers 05/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Harvey, Andrew, 2003.
"Computing observation weights for signal extraction and filtering,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1317-1333, May.
- A. C. Harvey & Siem Jan Koopman, 2000. "Computing Observation Weights for Signal Extraction and Filtering," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0888, Econometric Society.
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-247, July-Sept.
- Musso, Alberto & Proietti, Tommaso, 2007. "Growth accounting for the euro area: a structural approach," Working Paper Series 804, European Central Bank.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Anders Warne & Henrik Hansen, 2001. "The cause of Danish unemployment: Demand or supply shocks?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 461-486.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lafourcade, Pierre & Gerali, Andrea & Brůha, Jan & Bursian, Dirk & Buss, Ginters & Corbo, Vesna & Haavio, Markus & Håkanson, Christina & Hlédik, Tibor & Kátay, Gábor & Kulikov, Dmitry & Lozej, Matija , 2016. "Labour market modelling in the light of the financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 175, European Central Bank.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Polansky & Jaromir Tonner & Stanislav Tvrz & Osvald Vasicek & Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Lubomir Lizal & Diana Zigraiova, 2016. "Topics in Labour Markets," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 1, volume 14, number rb14/1 edited by Jan Babecky.
- Miroslav Plasil & Jakub Seidler & Petr Hlavac & Volha Audzei & Jakub Mateju & Michal Kejak & Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2016. "Financial Cycles and Macroprudential and Monetary Policies," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 14, number rb14/2 edited by Jan Babecky & Michal Hlavacek.
More about this item
Keywordsforecasting; Kalman filter; labor market;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-01-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FOR-2011-01-16 (Forecasting)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .