Report NEP-EUR-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," NBER Working Papers 16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Constanta BODEA & Isa TAK, 2010. "Family-Owned Business In Romania," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 17, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Cláudia Duarte & Sónia Cabral, 2010. "Employment and wages of immigrants in Portugal," Working Papers w201031, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pierluigi, Beatrice & Brůha, Jan & Serafini, Roberta, 2011. "Euro area labour markets: different reaction to shocks?," Working Paper Series 1284, European Central Bank.
- Sara Tessitore & Tiberio Daddi & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Eco-innovation and economic performance in industrial clusters: evidence from Italy," Working Papers 201005, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "Economic Integration and Productive Specialization in the EU27: does FDI influence Countries’ Specialization?," Working Papers 2010-2011_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2010. "Environmental concern and the choice of transport infrastructure projects in Sweden," Working Papers 2010:17, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "The Expenditure Impacts of London-based Individual Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and their Students on the Economy of England: Homogeneity or Heterogeneity?," Working Papers 1030, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.