Report NEP-EEC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl Whelan, 2010. "EU Economic Governance: Less Might Work Better Than More," Working Papers 201041, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Brůha, Jan & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Serafini, Roberta, 2011. "Euro area labour markets: different reaction to shocks?," Working Paper Series 1284, European Central Bank.
- Buchmann, Marco, 2011. "Corporate bond spreads and real activity in the euro area - Least Angle Regression forecasting and the probability of the recession," Working Paper Series 1286, European Central Bank.
- Moauro, Filippo, 2010. "A monthly indicator of employment in the euro area: real time analysis of indirect estimates," MPRA Paper 27797, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2010.
- Patricia Garcia-Duran & Montserrat Millet, 2011. "The EU strategy of policy convergence with its neighbours in the area of trade," Working Papers in Economics 251, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "The Threat of 'Currency Wars': a European Perspective," Working Papers 1006, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2010. "The minimum liquidity deficit and the maturity structure of central banks' open market operations: lessons from the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1282, European Central Bank.
- Christian Fahrholz & Cezary Wójcik, 2011. "A Positive Framework to Analyze Sovereign Bail-outs within the EMU," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 15-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Larch, Martin & Van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2010. "The stability and growth pact: lessons from the great recession," MPRA Paper 27900, University Library of Munich, Germany.