Comparative Study of the Use of Patents in Different Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," NBER Working Papers 8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Gorry & Diego Useche, 2017.
"Orphan Drug Designations as Valuable Intangible Assets for IPO Investors in Pharma-Biotech Companies,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Dimensions of Personalized and Precision Medicine
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Gorry & Diego Useche, 2017. "Orphan Drug Designations as Valuable Intangible Assets for IPO Investors in Pharma-Biotech Companies," NBER Working Papers 24021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"Patent quality and ownership: An analysis of UK faculty patenting,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 564-576.
- Valerio Sterzi, 2013. "Patent quality and ownership: an analysis of UK Faculty patenting," Post-Print hal-00779850, HAL.
- Useche, Diego, 2014.
"Are patents signals for the IPO market? An EU–US comparison for the software industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1299-1311.
- Diego Useche, 2014. "Are patents signals for the IPO market? An EU–US comparison for the software industry," Post-Print hal-01135634, HAL.
- Lawson Cornelia & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The role of early career factors in academic patenting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201201, University of Turin.
- Sterzi, Valerio, 2011.
"Academic patent value and knowledge transfer in the UK. Does patent ownership matter?,"
34955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University), 2012. "Academic patent value and knowledge transfer in the UK: Does patent ownership matter?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Valerio Sterzi, 2012. "Academic patent value and knowledge transfer in the UK: does patent ownership matter?," Post-Print hal-00779897, HAL.
- Cheng, Yu & Huang, Lucheng & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Li, Xin, 2017. "Forecasting of potential impacts of disruptive technology in promising technological areas: Elaborating the SIRS epidemic model in RFID technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 170-183.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2010-11-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-11-06 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:kites33_wp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.