Forecasting of potential impacts of disruptive technology in promising technological areas: Elaborating the SIRS epidemic model in RFID technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B., 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technological Change," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 1(4), pages 149-195, November.
- Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Huang, Lu & Guo, Ying & Porter, Alan L., 2013. "Forecasting Innovation Pathways (FIP) for new and emerging science and technologies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 267-285.
- Lehoux, P. & Daudelin, G. & Williams-Jones, B. & Denis, J.-L. & Longo, C., 2014. "How do business model and health technology design influence each other? Insights from a longitudinal case study of three academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Luigi Orsenigo & Valerio Sterzi, 2010. "Comparative Study of the Use of Patents in Different Industries," KITeS Working Papers 033, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2010.
- Pulkki-Brännström, Anni-Maria & Stoneman, Paul, 2013. "On the patterns and determinants of the global diffusion of new technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1768-1779.
- David Audretsch, 2004. "Sustaining Innovation and Growth: Public Policy Support for Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 167-191.
- Lee, Changyong & Song, Bomi & Park, Yongtae, 2015. "An instrument for scenario-based technology roadmapping: How to assess the impacts of future changes on organisational plans," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 285-301.
- Sari, Kazim, 2010. "Exploring the impacts of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology on supply chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 174-183, November.
- Momeni, Abdolreza & Rost, Katja, 2016. "Identification and monitoring of possible disruptive technologies by patent-development paths and topic modeling," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 16-29.
- Ashish Sood & Gerard J. Tellis, 2011. "Demystifying Disruption: A New Model for Understanding and Predicting Disruptive Technologies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 339-354, 03-04.
- D.K. Robinson & Lu Huang & Ying Guo & Alan L. Porter, 2013. "Forecasting Innovation Pathways (FIP) for new and emerging science and technologies," Post-Print hal-01071140, HAL.
- Reitzig, Markus, 2004. "Improving patent valuations for management purposes--validating new indicators by analyzing application rationales," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 939-957, September.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen & Karim R. Lakhani, 2010. "Marginality and Problem-Solving Effectiveness in Broadcast Search," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 1016-1033, October.
- Jeong, Yujin & Park, Inchae & Yoon, Byungun, 2016. "Forecasting technology substitution based on hazard function," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 259-272.
- Fahey, Liam & King, William R., 1977. "Environmental scanning for corporate planning," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 61-71, August.
- Ding, Ying, 2011. "Scientific collaboration and endorsement: Network analysis of coauthorship and citation networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 187-203.
- Gao, Lidan & Porter, Alan L. & Wang, Jing & Fang, Shu & Zhang, Xian & Ma, Tingting & Wang, Wenping & Huang, Lu, 2013. "Technology life cycle analysis method based on patent documents," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 398-407.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Peter Dombrowski & Eugene Gholz, 2009. "Identifying Disruptive Innovation: Innovation Theory and the Defense Industry," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 4(2), pages 101-117, April.
- Rao, K. Usha & Kishore, V.V.N., 2010. "A review of technology diffusion models with special reference to renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1070-1078, April.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993.
"Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," Economic Research Papers 268393, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2008. "Introduction to Patent Failure: How Judges, Bureaucrats, and Lawyers Put Innovators at Risk," Introductory Chapters,in: Patent Failure: How Judges, Bureaucrats, and Lawyers Put Innovators at Risk Princeton University Press.
- Douglas K. R. Robinson & Lu Huang & Yan Guo & Alan L. Porter, 2013. "Forecasting Innovation Pathways (FIP) for new and emerging science and technologies," Post-Print hal-01070417, HAL.
- Minna Oinonen & Anne Jalkala & Jari Salo, 2012. "Combining RFID technology with social media marketing - a value network analysis," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(4), pages 426-441.
- Hsieh, Chih-Hung, 2013. "Patent value assessment and commercialization strategy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 307-319.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- Yoon, Byungun & Park, Inchae & Coh, Byoung-youl, 2014. "Exploring technological opportunities by linking technology and products: Application of morphology analysis and text mining," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 287-303.
- Guo, Junfang & Wang, Xuefeng & Li, Qianrui & Zhu, Donghua, 2016. "Subject–action–object-based morphology analysis for determining the direction of technological change," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 27-40.
- Hung, Chih-Young & Lee, Wen-Yi, 2016. "A proactive technology selection model for new technology: The case of 3D IC TSV," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 191-202.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:105-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:139:y:2019:i:c:p:287-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:136:y:2018:i:c:p:268-276 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:150-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:136:y:2018:i:c:p:298-306 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDisruptive technology; SIRS epidemic model; Application areas forecasting; Technology forecasting; Technological disruption; Industrial disruption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:117:y:2017:i:c:p:170-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.