Government Financing of R&D: A Mechanism Design Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsadditionality; entrepreneurship; government nance; innovation; mechanism design; R&D; start-ups;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-08-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CTA-2017-08-13 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DES-2017-08-13 (Economic Design)
- NEP-ENT-2017-08-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2017-08-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2017-08-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2017-08-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2017-08-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2017-08-13 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .