Report NEP-INO-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viktor Slavtchev & Michael Wyrwich, 2017. "TV and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Miller, Justin & Viscidi, Lisa, 2016. "Clean Energy Innovation in Latin America," Working-Papers 839, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger, 2017. "Input and Output Additionality of R&D Subsidies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2017. "The Role of Regional Context on Innovation Persistency of Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Kalogerakis, Katharina, 2017. "Innovation pathways and trajectories in India's auto component industry," Working Papers 98, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Brixy, Udo & Brunow, Stephan & D''Ambrosio, Anna, 2017. "Ethnic diversity in start-ups and its impact on innovation," IAB Discussion Paper 201725, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- SUZUKI Jun, 2017. "To Support R&D or Linkages? Seeking a better policy mix for SME support," Discussion papers 17098, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Alexander F. WAGNER & YAMADA Kazuo, 2017. "Does Foreign Ownership Explain Company Export and Innovation Decisions? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Brunow, Stephan & Birkeneder, Antonia & Rodriguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Creative and science oriented employees and firm innovation : a key for smarter cities?," IAB Discussion Paper 201724, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & EDAMURA Kazuma & KAWAKAMI Atsushi, 2017. "R&D and Product Dynamics," Discussion papers 17101, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Duque, Juan Carlos & Urrego, Joaquin A., 2016. "Moving Citizens and Deterring Criminals: Innovation in Public Transport Facilities," Working-Papers 978, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi, 2017. "Headquarters and Skill Biased Technical Change (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lach, Saul & Neeman, Zvika & Schankerman, Mark, 2017. "Government Financing of R&D: A Mechanism Design Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristina Terra & Enrico Vasconcelos, 2017. "Credit Market Quality, Innovation and Trade," Working Papers Series 458, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jonathan McCay & Elizabeth Brown & Michelle Derr & Talia Kahn-Kravis & Ann Person & Marykate Zukiewicz, "undated". "Learn, Innovate, Improve (LIÂ²): Lessons from the Colorado Works Innovation Initiative," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 789dee385aae4cf2b95fae480, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2017. "Disentangling the Effects of Technological and Organizational Changes in the Rise of the Factory: The Case of the Japanese Fabric Industry, 1905-1914," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-006E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Embracing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: An Analysis of the Governance of Research Joint Ventures," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.