Report NEP-SBM-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2017. "The Role of Regional Context on Innovation Persistency of Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Brixy, Udo & Brunow, Stephan & D''Ambrosio, Anna, 2017. "Ethnic diversity in start-ups and its impact on innovation," IAB Discussion Paper 201725, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- SUZUKI Jun, 2017. "To Support R&D or Linkages? Seeking a better policy mix for SME support," Discussion papers 17098, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," NBER Working Papers 23643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger, 2017. "Input and Output Additionality of R&D Subsidies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Brunow, Stephan & Birkeneder, Antonia & Rodriguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Creative and science oriented employees and firm innovation : a key for smarter cities?," IAB Discussion Paper 201724, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & EDAMURA Kazuma & KAWAKAMI Atsushi, 2017. "R&D and Product Dynamics," Discussion papers 17101, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lach, Saul & Neeman, Zvika & Schankerman, Mark, 2017. "Government Financing of R&D: A Mechanism Design Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viktor Slavtchev & Michael Wyrwich, 2017. "TV and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.