Report NEP-MIC-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2017. "The Emergence of Weak, Despotic and Inclusive States," NBER Working Papers 23657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayumi Horie, 2017. "Cardinal Utility Representation Separating Ambiguous Beliefs and Utility," KIER Working Papers 972, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Vasama, Suvi, 2017. "Contracting with long-term consequences," Research Discussion Papers 14/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Dmitry Dagaev & Andrey Zubanov, 2017. "Round-Robin Tournaments with Limited Resources," HSE Working papers WP BRP 171/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vasama, Suvi, 2017. "On moral hazard and persistent private information," Research Discussion Papers 15/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Andrew Caplin & Mark Dean & John Leahy, 2017. "Rationally Inattentive Behavior: Characterizing and Generalizing Shannon Entropy," NBER Working Papers 23652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanchez Villalba, Miguel & Martinez Gorricho, Silvia, 2017. "Entry in Beauty-Contest Games," MPRA Paper 80515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roketskiy, Nikita, 2017. "Competition and Networks of Collaboration," CEPR Discussion Papers 12194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flavio M. Menezes & John Quiggin, 2017. "The Strategic Industry Supply Curve," Discussion Papers Series 584, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2017. "Optimal Learning and Ellsberg's Urns," Papers 1708.01890, arXiv.org.
- DOMBOU T., Dany R., 2017. "How Borda voting rule can respect Arrow IIA and avoid Cloning manipulation," MPRA Paper 80608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2017.
"Doping in teams: A simple decision theoretic model
[Doping in Teams: Ein einfaches entscheidungstheoretisches Modell]," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 6/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Di Tillio, Alfredo & Ottaviani, Marco & Sorensen, Peter Norman, 2017. "Strategic Sample Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 12202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lach, Saul & Neeman, Zvika & Schankerman, Mark, 2017. "Government Financing of R&D: A Mechanism Design Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.